Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A few more pictures from West Glacier, sorry it's been a while since my last update. Ok, to recap the past few weeks...
Class is over tomorrow, Thursday the 22nd, and I'm not sure how to feel about that one. On one hand I will have lots more time and less homework, but on the other I've really enjoyed the class and all of the people in it. The material has been fun, even if 1/2 the book was review from Biology 195. I grew to like our professor a lot more over the semester, and I'll miss not being on campus too. I finally went to the cafeteria yesterday, I can't believe I'd been missing out on that one. :-P
My internship is going a bit slow, keep having miscommunication and computer glitches. I'm not too worried about it for some reason, I think it will work itself out fine. Last Thursday I went to Elizabeth's gym, wow! Such a nice facility, I've never heard of a gym with a 'silent room' where they don't have treadmills and you're supposed to keep the noise down. I also took a peak at the scale and apparently I've either been gaining muscle, or I've been eating waaaay too much organic food. I think it's the hiking, personally. I'm going back on Monday with a guest pass to drop in on some yoga and get a traditional workout in.
I finished reading a book called Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, very good. I've never read anything from that time or place before, so it was a new experience in content and style. Once Elizabeth finishes it we're going to watch the movie.
Ok, that's basically what I've been up to lately, homework and hiking!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home