Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Ok, so apparently this post did not go through the last time I tried it. Here we go again. Sunday we did indeed go for a walk, 3 miles in the pouring rain to test out my aunt's raingear. It works! :-) Went to the gym on Monday, that was amazing. Had a great yoga class, it was a more advanced level than I'd been to before and I was really challenged. I got into a handstand! Yup, I was upside down supported only by my hands. The instructor used the actual names of the asanas (poses) which was confusing but nice.
Other news....I finish my internship on Monday, and I might not be in again before then. We'll see what happens, I'm not going to worry about it and the ball is in her court.
Might be having dinner tonight with Elizabeth's friend's daughter. :-) That should be fun!
Rain again today.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home